Thursday, May 9, 2019

Adventure Awaits...

It has been AGES, but I'm baaaack!!

We are about to head out on an amazing adventure, so I have decided to revive the blogs.  For the next week or so, we will be back in Illinois, seeing our daughter graduate from college, and also visiting our old stomping grounds, plus some new places.

Then, we will get into a thin, metal tube, and allow ourselves to be flung across the pond.  We're headed to Ireland, where John's maternal ancestors lived.  (There are some French ones in there, too, but we'll do that another time.) 

So, watch this space.  I will post posts (??) on Facebook, but will turn off commenting, there.  I would rather have the comments at the blogs, so that, when I finally get around to printing them into a book, I will have your words of wisdom, right there!  When we get to Ireland, I'll be posting at my travel blog, but you'll see that link on Facebook, then.

So, come along for the fun!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Testing, testing. Yes! Comments work!