Wednesday, March 12, 2008

She'll be washing dogs tonight....














We ran to Grandma's today, to put the trash out for the garbagemen who will come tomorrow. What a pile! And it was being checked out by the pickers before we could get out of there. I'd love to drop by later to see what gets taken, but it's not worth the hour drive.
Today MSP missed school. But she did receive an education. She helped finish cleaning up and sorting through Grandma's things. She socialized with her grandmother, mine, her aunt and uncle, her dad, and a little lady from Grandma's block who was walking her Bichon. She ordered her own lunch, and coffee at Starbuck's, and still managed to get out the door just now for Confirmation. She fed her goats and chickens, walked and fed the dogs and finished her laundry. If only she'd made her bed...and I don't have to go upstairs to know she didn't!
I love homeschooling. It enables me to prepare my kids for real life.

No comments: