Monday, June 16, 2008

Recovery!

We are home from the road and recovering well from our trip. It is impossible, I have found, to travel without leaving some time at the end to recover, or decompress, or re-enter our normal life; whatever you want to call it. This time it was really necessary, as I came home with some sort of stomach thing and fever. So I spent the weekend lolling about in bed and doing very little. Today was paperwork and paying bills, er, writing checks that probably shouldn't be sent, and laundry. I'll do some real blogging tomorrow, a la Scarlett O'Hara...

2 comments:

Elisha said...

Hope you are feeling better.

Elephantschild said...

Sparkle and I are both real sick, too, with stomach thing and fever. We must have picked it up in Ohio on our big family trip there over the weekend.