Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Break in the Action

MSP and John are at the fairgrounds tonight, feeding the troops and working the 4H food booth. Hey...both involve copious amounts of food and starving animals! They've left me home with JP4 and the JP4lings, who came for the day and stayed through supper. The kitchen is cleaned, all is quiet, and I can blog.

Thanks to Claire for pointing me toward this piercing and illuminating discussion of a current phe-(o)bama-non. Check it out so we can discuss it. I'll wait.














Didja love the "occasional detour in the odd weed and a little blow?" How about deposing Hillary and Bill and "their barbarian hordes of Working Class Whites?" I spit on my screen when I read about "his loyal disciples from the tribe of the Media." There were so many other fun references I just had to share, too. Hope you liked it!

PS. My uncle, who lives in Miami, has an acquaintance who is Cuban. (Actually, he's now American; should we trust him? After all, he left a workers' paradise to become, you know, an American. I digress.)
His friend, who is old enough to remember, says that the last time someone was elected who promised so little...it was Fidel Castro. God have mercy.

2 comments:

Elephantschild said...

No video is showing up! WAahaaa!

Melody said...

There's no video. That's just my lame attempt to show "waiting time" while you click on the link to the article.
Sorry.