Monday, July 21, 2008

An Update

So...today was my 4th Weight Watchers meeting. It's been an official month. I gotta say, this thing WORKS. I've lost 12.8 pounds, and, yes, we count every tenth! I'm eating and feeling better, and I think I look a little better. I'll let you decide...



I've been told my face and neck are thinner, and the arms have lost a little of their "extra room." I'm pinning my pants so they don't slide down; my cousin, who joined a week before me, says, "We should have such problems!" I wore a skirt yesterday which I haven't worn in ages, because I didn't like how it looked. I liked it yesterday! Yes, changes are happening. (Did you notice the hair? It didn't add much to my weight loss! Yes, I checked!)

So much for me. How are you?

4 comments:

Genuine Lustre said...

That's awesome Melody. 12.8 lbs - that's 2 and 1/2 bags of flour -- a large chunk. You must feel great.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Melody! You're doing great! I used WW to lose the rest of the baby weight this winter. . .now the trick will be to KEEP it off. ;)

Kristi said...

Was going to write, way to go Melody, but I see that would repetitive. So, instead I will write YOU GO GIRL!

Thanks also for the trip down memory lane with the McD's and BK ditties in your last post. I wonder how my kids would react????......

Glenda said...

Catching up on your blog....you look great! Fantastic job in losing all that weight (maybe more now since I'm behind reading). Keep going and keep smiling! :-)