Friday, December 12, 2008

Aftermath

Remember this post? Here's what it looked like the next day;



Notice the shovel. Notice the ruts; at the back of each are 1x6's that were used for traction. On the backside of that tree was another shovel. I know it was my fault this happened, but why can't I get the guys to put away the tools? This is not, of course , just this time. No, it's every time a job gets done around here. It's bad enough that I have to put the stuff away, but then there's the griping and complaining that I didn't put them away in the right places. -sigh-

But--look at this;



Yep, I backed the trailer straight up that long driveway, parking it in front of the garage without any impact. Yes, it took me a couple of tries, but I did it.

I'm sure you're rooting for me to break into a chorus of "I Am Woman," but that was nothing. Tune in tomorrow and read what else I did!

2 comments:

Elephantschild said...

Woo-hoo!

Unknown said...

Wow! Nice backing job! I won't ask how many times you had to pull forward!

(running and ducking!)