Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Have Beach Hair Tonight

You know what I mean, right? That wind-blown, messed up style that comes after spending a day on the beach?

I don't think I've ever been on a beach in January.

Julee and I walked (which probably didn't counter the effects of Fuddrucker's, seafood dip and Border Buttermilk) and the girls played in the sand.



After about an hour of building a moat around the castle, then constructing a levee to protect the moat...



Three pretty beach girls.



And the simply wonderful moms who took them there.

5 comments:

Elephantschild said...

I am slain!

Wendi said...

I bet my wind blown messed up look would rival yours today! Hut it twern't cuz I was at the beach!!!

Come to the Wyoming Wind Festival! Jan 1- Dec 31!!!

Genuine Lustre said...

Have a wonderful wonderful Army Mom Friday Melody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ma said...

Oh wow! That looks like so much fun. I'm so jealous! The nearest beach to me is probably 15 hours away!

Betsy

Elisha said...

Hope your Friday is a wonderful one.

And I love the wind blown day at the beach hair!