Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Report

Slept in today, and went surfing before I go out to feed the critters. I added a new geegaw to the sidebar of my blog! (Thanks, Polly,!) It is where I found this video, which, Pioneer Woman, includes a moment that now outranks (Bwahahaha!) a cowboy holding a baby! Pay attention throughout, but especially at about 2:30.




(BTW, are those the President's Marines jogging at the beginning? We saw them do that once in Washington, DC. Situps, too, on the Capitol lawn. What an awesome sight; not a bead of sweat anywhere!) (See comments. Boy, am I a ditz! Bet the 82nd doesn't sweat, either. :) )

(BTW#2, this is fun! Farm weather! The critters are good today; eggs aplenty, happy cows, and goats. It's 1 degree outside; wind chill, -15. Ahhh...January!)

3 comments:

Bi-Coloured-Python-Rock-Snake said...

Marines? In an Army video? Unlikely!

That's the 82nd Airborne. I know because we run on that street pretty much every morning.

Melody said...

Oh, yeah. Duh.

Elephantschild said...

AIRBORNE!!!!!!!