Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Fun

A relaxing day. Did a few chores, then took Mary and Skye to The Square. We had dark cherry mochas and visited Read Between the Lynes, where they oohed and aahed over the little pup. She got so much socializing done that she flopped down on the floor of the bookstore and didn't want to get up to go home. Also took some clothes to the cleaners to be altered; when you lose weight, you have to buy new clothes! I liked these specific ones, so I am having them cut down a bit. Not cheap, and I really want to learn to do it myself, but I don't have a really good teacher close by.

This afternoon was supposed to be me-alone-in-the-house time, but there was a communication gap and it didn't work out. But I understand, and I'm OK with it.



Then the little people came over. Jay and Kris brought the kids, and they showed me their new Book Fair books. Seems the school at Zion is having a book fair every other month these days; a sign of the economy, I suppose. Schools need more money, and this is one way for them to get it. I'm just glad that the kids are wanting books!

Tonight is Karaoke night, but I think I'll be hunkering down with Numb3rs and a good movie. Maybe this one.

No comments: