Thursday, February 3, 2011

Facebook Fun

I really hate playing Facebook games; in fact,I won't, at least as far as things like Farmville are concerned. Last night, however, a friend posted this game;

I want all my Facebook friends to comment on this status about how you met me. But... I want you to lie. That's right. Just make stuff up. After you comment, copy this to your status so I can do the same (if you like).

Well, that just woke up my inner creative writer, and I had to respond;

There I was, stranded in the Libyan desert, when, over the hill came a camel riding Bedouin. It came closer and closer, and I broke out in a cold sweat, having realized I was out of ammunition. I looked around for something to throw, and found a scorpion. As I raised my arm to throw it, Jenny got down off of her camel, took off her kaffiya and said, "Are you a confessional Lutheran?"

Then I posted to my Facebook page, and got responses like these;

Something about a camel.... It's rather fuzzy since I think we were both drunk.

Wow - your memory stinks - remember that mission we were never to speak of again around Roswell... %^$#*&HG&*$#JNS*&%(

Met you in the bathroom of the cowboy bar in Jackson hole..my stall was out of tp..you handed me some.

Phooey, I can't remember... it was either that swanky Hollywood cocktail party or the woman's correctional facility... ah, the curse of living a full and varied life. :)

I met you during the Time Warp dance at a midnight showing of The Rocky Horror Picture show. We both dressed up as Transylvanians.
Note; You know, hard as it may be to believe, I've never seen this film.

I found you on my patio drinking the last of my RED WINE . Then you pretended like we totally knew each other and left with an entire case of Three Buck Chuck. It was really strange.

I have such creative friends. Can you imagine how tired I'd be if I really had lived that life? I'll have to get to work, to be able to live up to their expectations of me.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I've never seen Rocky Horror either, but a friend of mine was a fanatic and told me so much about it I feel like I have. Maybe we'll have to see it together one of these days!

Or not.