Friday, December 28, 2007

Just Sose Ya Know

MAP called tonight. We found out why we never saw him on Fox and Friends. Seems they taped during dinner, and he had lunch on Christmas, went back to bed, and slept right through until the next day. He didn't even know they'd been there. Silly guy. He's been busy, though, "working," busy enough to be exhausted most of the time.
I have decided that I'm not going to post casualty notices here anymore. Seems it upsets people and they're the people I least want to upset. You can still find them on the internet, just not here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Our son served with Sabre Sqd 3d ACR during OIF3 and the Regiment is still on my watch list. It's a shame MAP slept through the broadcast as seeing your son, or reading good stuff about them, is a real joy particularly during a deployment. I wish him well, a prayer is offered for the troopers of the 3d ACR each day here and reading of your son makes it more personal.

Our son is in college now on a Green to Gold scholarship but, like a number of parents who's sons served in the Regiment, I keep current. So, for the moment my thoughts are with the men we met through him who are back in the sandbox now.

There is also a Yahoo group of families of 3d ACR troopers that you might find of interest and value; http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3rdACRfamilies/

Joe

Melody said...

Thanks, Joe. It really helps to hear of prayers being said for my boys!
I will certainly check out that Yahoo group.