Monday, January 28, 2008

Family Tour, Part 3

I realized we hadn't included GRANDMA in the mix! My grandmother, Irene, is 95, and came to live with us last spring. She was on her own for about 17 years, and decided she didn't want to do that anymore. So she moved in with MSP and has added to the chaos and fun of our household.This is a great picture of Grandma, taken this fall. JP4ling#1 had broken her leg, and was using a walker, so these two fun-loving girls decided to have a walker race across our living room! Grandma, by the way, is the taller of the two! Grandma likes to read, watch TV and suggest ways to improve our home. Sorry, Grandma, but you KNOW it's true! She has a busy life, between keeping an eye on the dogs and MSP, and playing with the JP4lings when they're in the house. Once a week the females in my family stop by for our big outing; lunch and WalMart. We all have a good time with it, and take turns driving Grandma. It's been good, having her here. I hope someone will do this for me, if I reach 95!

3 comments:

Elephantschild said...

That is a GREAT picture.

Genuine Lustre said...

Bless your heart - what a lucky grandma. I hope somebody does that for me too. I can't WAIT to tell other people how to run their homes.

Elizabeth said...

I hope someone does that for me too. :) You're on the right track, right? Treat your parents (and grandparents) the way you want your kiddos to treat you when you are old.

Elizabeth
muddyboots.wordpress.com