Saturday, August 16, 2008

Guess What I Did Today

Hint;


Another hint;


4 pints of blueberry jam, and the rest of a ten-pound box frozen.
4 pints of peach jam, a pie set aside, and the rest of a half-bushel frozen.

I am breaking my resolution to avoid going out to dinner until our anniversary next week. I just can't cook tonight. I'm a wuss.

We also went to Milton, WI, to pick up Ethan's car. He ran it off the road near Mauston, WI, about three weeks ago, and it's been held hostage at a body shop ever since. Seems rural WI has problems getting parts for cars. But the kind people there agreed to meet us in between.

Up at 6:30, driving all morning, putting up fruit all afternoon. Isn't there a medal for this? At least I know the Dishes Fairy will show up and wash my canners and big pans while we go out for pizza!

In my dreams.

1 comment:

Elisha said...

While you were canning and freezing fruit, I was canning tomatoes. Getting ready to talk about that on my blog. Don't think my pictures are as good as yours though. Your pictures always tell the story so well.