Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Update

Just wanted to let you all know that, yes, mulch was moved. I'm sure you lost sleep over that one!

Justice worked hard.



John was nice enough to help Justice with this project.



Big sister Joy snuck off to catch frogs. Girls.



And, in the end, my flower beds looked lovelier. So lovely I couldn't look at them, even to take pictures. John was amazed at my mulch-ordering abilities; the last shovelful that was needed to cover the flowerbed was the last shovelful he had left!

Cars can now park on the driveway. If future weekend plans come to fruition, they may be able to park in the garage. But I'm not holding my breath!

2 comments:

Elisha said...

That first picture made me look twice. That could easily be a picture of my Dean. Even Dean thought it was a picture of himself on the computer. :)

Wolfdog said...

In the picture of Joy by the pond, I think I'm on the other side of the canoe making an irrigation ditch for our frog home, which we later destroyed.