Friday, January 30, 2009

Updating

As I have been sitting here waiting for the plumbers, (who were supposed to be here between 10 and noon, and will be later than that, as they just called to tell me, and, no, I'm not angry that I'm not getting on the road yet, and what was I doing? Oh, yeah) I have done some updating.

There's a new photo in my profile; that would be me and Soldier #2 at his homecoming earlier this month. I have also updated my profile to say that Ethan will be leaving for Basic in March, not April, which is causing both of us fits. It's not enough that he has already moved out, but now he's leaving the Midwest earlier than planned?! And he's missing the MilBall, whatever that is, and is not happy about it.

So, enjoy. Remember that the photo of me was taken at 3:30 in the morning, and I had driven from Corpus Christi to Killeen that day!

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Sorry to hear that the plumbers have not shown up as planned. Seems whenever you have something planned, something like this happens, and those who are supposed to fix never seem to make it on time.

Hope they show up soon and get the job done quickly and correctly.