Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Laughing At Myself

This past weekend I spent some time with some other Lutheran homeschoolers in that great home of Lutheranism, Fort Wayne (known to some as, simply, The Fort.) As part of the natural course of things at such periodic gatherings, wine is consumed (and, sometimes, chocolate martinis, but that is a story for another time.) Round Unvarnish'd Tale was kind enough [ :P ] to post some pictures of me and a couple other ladies in a not-so-flattering attempt to open one of those wine bottles... Enjoy!

We Gotta Get It Open!

2 comments:

Ma said...

Melody, you were one determined woman. And then the last pic with the wine between the woman's legs...well...priceless.

By the way, I clicked on the picture to make it larger. How many bottles of wine were previously consumed? Looks like quite a few from what I saw.

Wish I could have been there...I really do. Do you have to be Lutheran? I knew Baptists were fuddy duddy's.

Betsy

Elisha said...

Looks like you ladies had a fabulous time!