Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I So Fail at This

It's been a busy time, I admit, but why haven't I blogged? I mean, where is my dedication? I think it's gone the way of sleep around here. I've been averaging 6 hours or less on my daily sleep tally; I don't function well on less than 7. So I suppose I'm lucky that I can still put one foot in front of the other. But a more dedicated person would still be putting out pages of pithy text.

Oh, well. I fall in the "less dedicated" realm, I suppose.

In an attempt to make it up, I'll be posting some photographs and videos over the next couple of days. I'll get back to writing when things settle back to normal.

Bwahahahaha!

Firstly, the cows on the front lawn of the Marriott. Only in Texas...



Lunch, our first day. 25 for lunch. I called while on the way to ask for a table, and was told, "Gee, I wish you'd called sooner. But, come ahead." We got there to find three cars in the parking lot. Hmm...wonder why we needed to call sooner?



No comments: