Tuesday, August 11, 2009

40 Pounds

I have lost 40 pounds through Weight Watchers.

See this pallet full of bags of salt?




I found it at a gas station while on a road trip today. Each of those bags weighs 40 pounds. Here's one up close and personal.




See down on the bottom, it says 40 pounds? That's how much extra weight I was carrying around until this past year. Imagine carrying around a bag of water softener salt...every day...everywhere. It makes me tired, just thinking about it. I don't think all the chocolate in the world is worth being that tired all the time.

Well, maybe if it was chocolate ice cream.

2 comments:

Elephantschild said...

Congratulations! You are awesome.

Genuine Lustre said...

AMAZING!!! Now quit telling me that wine and chocolate will get me through the deployments. Food pusher!!! : P