Wednesday, January 26, 2011

In Other News...


The Stormtrooper boots are gone! I'm in SHOES!

Do you remember what the feet looked like beforehand?



Well, now they look like this.



Of course, nothing's perfect. See my left pinky toe? Yeah, that's a small bunion underneath it. The podiatrist (who is, by the way, very easy to look at, as you might notice here, the first doc pictured) pointed out that I notice it now because the other one was so dramatic before and this one just didn't "stand out"(podiatric humor.) He says that, if it ever decides to really bother me, it'll "just be a matter of scraping off a little bone, no screws involved." Yeah, OK.

For now, I'm just going to enjoy shopping for cute shoes again. Yes, I will get a much-needed pedicure; I've been waiting for the boots to be gone for that. And I'll get back on the dreadmill again, to lose the 8 pounds I picked up recovering on the sofa and watching mindless movie drivel.

2 comments:

Elephantschild said...

Chose your new cute shoes carefully! I don't want your beautiful surgery work to come undone!

Congrats on your move to REAL SHOES!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!!! :)