Sunday, January 2, 2011

Still Celebrating!

January 2 is the 9th day of Christmas. Although many have shifted The Twelve Days to those before Christmas, they are not pre-Christmas days, but they start on the 25th and end on the 6th. Just refreshing your memory!

On this Eighth Day, Cindy Lu Who came to visit.




She brought her brothers, Bobby Lou and Eddie You.



In fact, she brought the whole family. Johnny Boo, Krissy Dew and Cindy's older sister, Moo Goo. They made pizza for us. Grandpa helped.



(This blog post seemed funnier in my mind.)

Today, the Ninth Day, we were blessed with the Body and Blood of Jesus. And this hymn...

Now Sing We, Now Rejoice

Now Sing We, Now Rejoice, Now raise to heav'n our voice,
He from who joy streameth, Poor in a manger lies;
Not so brightly beameth The sun in yonder skies.
Thou my Savior art! Thou my Savior art!

Come from on high to me; I cannot rise to Thee,
Cheer my wearied spirit, O pure and holy Child;
Through Thy grace and merit, Blest Jesus, Lord most mild,
Draw me unto Thee! Draw me unto Thee!

Now through His Son doth shine The Father's grace divine.
Death was reigning o'er us Through sin and vanity
Till He opened for us A bright eternity.
May we praise Him there! May we praise Him there!

Oh, where shall joy be found? Where but on heav'nly ground?
Where the angels singing With all his saints unite,
Sweetest praises bringing In heav'nly joy and light.
Oh, that we were there! Oh, that we were there!

1 comment:

Elisha said...

I found it funny! Love her hat!