Thursday, June 14, 2012

Transformation

I have been planning to clean out the garage. Ours is usually a disaster. People use things and never put them back. People see clear space in our garage, and decide that they need to store things there. (Never mind that we'd like to put our cars there...) Animals, specifically, our cats, live there, and make their presence known in all sorts of savory and unsavory ways. And things just get cluttered, in the natural course of life.

I started this morning. I wish I had taken a picture. It would make this one



all the more impressive. Doesn't the garage look great? I even got inspired, and emptied the attic. I did not get a picture of that, either, but, take my word for it, it looks equally fantastic now.

I just wish I could say the same for my driveway.





3 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks great!! I got one little spot under my stairs cleaned out and reorganized. That's it so far.

Cheryl said...

Decluttering is a process. You have made great progress! And I know the "I wish I had taken a before picture" feeling so well.

Bikermom said...

Looks great! I love progress.