Friday, April 18, 2008

On The Road Again...

16 pints of broth canned. 11 more in the canner. Another pot of broth on the stove. I need to get this done by 2 so we can go to my in-laws' 50th wedding anniversary party. (Hey, Ohioans; I'll be in Archbold this weekend!) The house is steamy and hot and it smells wonderful! Wonderfully? Anyway...
We'll be traveling to Sauder Village, one of my in-laws "happy places," for a family get-together and dinner, which will happen tomorrow. So I'll be remote-blogging, as they say (IF they say.) Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your visit to Sauder Village. I've worked there for 14 years - a great place to visit and work! We receive "google alerts" when Sauder Village is mentioned in a news article, blog, etc, so I thought I'd check this out. I'm also a midwest farmwife, but with 2 young kids and a dairy farm! Once again, I hope you enjoyed your time at Sauder Village!

Kim from Ohio