Friday, April 4, 2008

-whew-

What a week!
JP4 started a new job this week, in the family business; driving a school bus. His grandmother is retired from that illustrious career, and his aunt is still drivin'. He starts at 6am, so we have had the JP4lings here for a few nights this week. I realize another reason why I homeschool. There is just something WRONG about waking sleepy little heads at 6:45am to get them ready to go off and learn. The weeping and wailing about getting out of bed and getting dressed with the chickens; and that's just me! (ba-dum-ching!)
John is settling into the new job. That's been another schedule change. Mr. "I'll go to bed when I feel like it" is now feeling like it at 9pm instead of 1am! But that's coming along, too.
And I've been working on a new workout routine. I'm doing well; getting stronger, losing weight.
I hope I don't blow it this weekend. Round Unvarnish'd Tale, The Elephant's Child and I will be heading into the big city to have a little girl time. I, for one, hope we end up here. But I'm willing to try something less familiar, too!

2 comments:

Elephantschild said...

Oh, that place, however you pronounce it, sounds perfect. Man, I need to learn Chicago better!

Melody said...

My-null. :)