Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Wal-Mart-ing We Will Go...

Although most of my hunting and gathering was accomplished yesterday, we had to head home a little too early to get it all done. We really needed to head to the Wal-Mart, though. In fact, we were out of such essentials as toilet paper and paper towels.

I don't really like to shop there. I prefer local, small places. But there are times when only Wal-Mart will do. Like when you're out of toilet paper and paper towels. Where else can you get those things so cheaply?

I got up a little late this morning, but still had time to think through a few things while I prepped to go. Should I wear this? Or this? Actually, I'm not sure I have the build for the latter...snicker. And my hair. Should it be arranged like this? Yeah, no.

Actually, I ended up looking a lot more...boring. Plain red shirt, mid-calf denim skirt. -sigh- Such is my life.

No comments: